Having previously worked in the NHS for over ten years, Mandy now works solely in the private sector, specialising in children and adolescents and their families.
She is committed to establishing a nurturing and supportive therapeutic environment in which the child can resolve their difficulties and improve their quality of life.
Mandy is based in Wallingford and is therefore very accessible from Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, University of Oxford, 2005
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Psychology, 1st class,
University of Birmingham, 1997
- Member of the British Psychological Society
- Member of the Division of Clinical Psychology
- Health Care & Professions Council (HCPC)